BEST GAMES

Monday, October 19, 2015

Nothing is beyond you

                Nothing is beyond you. Your  are the Supreme. Only you are the most important person of this world. No one is greater than you. No one is bigger than you. You are everything. Rest of things, Rest of relations is fake. No one will care for you. If anybody care for you, if anybody love you then it is definite that somewhere is selfishness. Somewhere is hidden wants of that person. If you are doing something for any other person it means you want something it may be popularity, self-satisfaction, may be you want to increase your list of good works.

Arjun ask the Krishan :- Nobody is my enemy, everyone is my relative. My brothers, my uncles my Gurus.My Grandfather.

Krishna Reply:- There are lot of enemies here ,Just throw one arrow towards them. You will get the response in lots of arrows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate